Wednesday, November 18, 2009

July 12, 1956, 4:30 P.M. Pacific central time

This place is astonishing. When we made our way into the next chamber and out of the tunnel, everyone, espcially me, was struck speechless. Glowing on the ceiling is a giant cloud of ignited gas. It is acting as a star, providing light to all the plants and animals, I geuss you could say that they are thriving! We were at the edge of a wide river, walking among dense foliage made up of thick, broadleafed ferns that rise up to our waists. I noticed a multitude of small creatures scurrying among the ferns; not quite scared of us, more like curious. I am currently residing inside of a hollowed out, giant mushroom that is one of a huge forest of giant mushrooms. When we first wandered into the forest, I stumbled over the skull of a giant velociraptor. It was mildly fresh. Its body was stripped of all muscle and skin. A man in the group that I befriended named Anderson knocked out a few teeth and stripped some of the partially decayed sinew. With that, he made a necklace with some huge, Vibrantly colored flight feathers found scattered about. He gave it to me as trophy for finding the extinct creature.
Our supplies are runniing low, so we are soon going to try to forage for some food, I hope we find some.

No comments:

Post a Comment